Dear valued guests and friends of Bliss
It’s been a long ride, and we are getting closer to normality one step at a time! There’s a sense of change for some in the UK, it feels like summer isn’t cancelled, the sun is shining (we know it’s hot guys), spirits are high and restrictions are easing, but we want you to embrace YOUR newfound freedom however YOU want to.
We know you may have questions about how this will affect your stay or visit moving forward so we wanted to give you an update….
Firstly, let us reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe, spacious environment to stay, eat and experience in and that our priority is the continued safety of both our customers and staff, and we will continue to follow all industry and government guidance regarding our operations, including the following:
- We will be keeping our reservations system open – but allowing more space for walk-in’s.
- As there’ll be no limit on the number of people you can meet, and you will not need to stay apart – we will be opening up our bookings without limits on the number of people you can book for and putting our larger group tables back together. To book call 01704 516220 or head to Dish Cult.
- We will be keeping our table service – but our bar is back open too. Our breakfasts will continue to be served by our staff for the time being.
- We have our Roof Garden so there’s plenty of fresh air and those views…. enjoy some sundowners in sunny Southport . To book call 01704 516220 or head to Dish Cult.
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings has been lifted, although our staff will continue to wear them, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible so if you want to continue to channel your inner ninja feel free, if not just be mindful of people around you.
- There will no longer be limits on the number of people who can attend weddings, civil partnerships, funerals and other life events (including receptions and celebrations). You should follow guidance for weddings and funerals to reduce risk and protect yourself and others. But the disco balls will be spinning, and you can celebrate as you wish. Speak to our events team on 01704 516220.
- We will support and encourage you to check in via the NHS app QR codes, but it won’t be compulsory .
- We support and encourage you to share your status via the NHS mobile phone app for larger events – but most importantly we’d love you to share your thoughts, reviews and opinions with us so that we can develop the experience just as you’d like it to be.
And we will of course continue to:
- Clean surfaces that people touch regularly.
- Provide hand sanitiser and stations.
- Take steps to improve air flow.
- Ensure that staff and customers who are unwell do not attend the workplace or visit us.
COVID-19 has not gone away, so it’s important to remember the actions you can take to keep yourself and others safe. Everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious, but we’re excited that the Bliss Adventure is able to move forward in full force!